RJC Sustainability and Compliance Review Meeting
An annual Sustainability and Compliance review meeting has been conducted at HASENFELD-STEIN INC. on February 7th, 2022.
The following points were reviewed:
- There are no changes observed in the section ‘General Requirements’.
- All our Business Partners are screened with regards to AML legislation, Human Rights due diligence and Bribery issues and no major risks have been assessed.
- No adverse Human Rights impacts have been observed for the past year.
- We have started to roll out our implementation of the COP7 standard in line with our policy and procedures.
- No direct sourcing from artisanal and small-scale mining has occurred in the past year.
- The security in our offices has been maintained at a satisfactory level and no security breaches have been observed.
- We have obtained written assurances from all our suppliers concerning provenance claims.
- No violations to labour rights and working conditions have been observed.
- There have been no Health & Safety occurrences in the period under review.
- No breach of product integrity has been observed and all procedures have been followed
No new risks have been identified.
New York, February 7th, 2022
Mr. Hertz Hasenfeld, President